PREVIVOR: A person who is not diagnosed with cancer, but has survived the predisposition, or higher risk, of cancer due to a genetic mutation and/or strong family history. After being armed with this information, a previvor can make informed choices prior to a cancer diagnosis.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Procrastination

I took this work at home job so I could study between phone calls. However, here I am surfing the internet, and catching up on my blog readings. My notes are out right next to my keyboard, so does that count for something?

I happen to glance at the date on my phone and saw that it was 10/17....which means tomorrow is my six month anniversary since my original surgery. WHAT?!? Time literally has FLOWN by. I was just re-reading my earliest entires on this blog, and remembering how insurmountable this seemed at the time and how long away it seemed. Now I'm sitting here, 6 months later... not complete but pretty close!

This will be a short post..I just wanted to share my realization :) It's like Sally Fields says in Steel Magnolias "Life goes on.."

I'll be seeing the PS at the end of next week "to talk about getting my implants if everything looks ok" I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment