PREVIVOR: A person who is not diagnosed with cancer, but has survived the predisposition, or higher risk, of cancer due to a genetic mutation and/or strong family history. After being armed with this information, a previvor can make informed choices prior to a cancer diagnosis.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Feeling it.....

This is the part of the morning that I feel like an arthiritic 90 year old. I slept in the recliner every night until 3 nights ago. I do ok until about 6 am when I start to wake up. About 6:30 Mike has to help me get out of bed, and I hobble back to the recliner. He gets me a pain pill and here I am until it starts to take effect...playing on the Internet, watching t.v. Or dozing.

All in all, I can tell I'm getting better. I have better range of motion and I can actually sit up on the couch or in a chair for long periods of time without feeling like I want to kill myself. My appetite is back....in full force actually. I should probably watch that.

I went to the doctor yesterday and got two drains removed. Let me tell you, that was the weirdest feeling it didn't hurt, but felt like someone was yanking out something from inside me...Because they were. Now Dr Cooper didn't YANK it out obviously, but that's what it felt like :)

I will definitely have the other two drains out by Friday, if not before. And then I get to start my fills the same day! I'm so excited! And a little nervous because I don't know how bad it will hurt. Bur, either way- foobs here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment