PREVIVOR: A person who is not diagnosed with cancer, but has survived the predisposition, or higher risk, of cancer due to a genetic mutation and/or strong family history. After being armed with this information, a previvor can make informed choices prior to a cancer diagnosis.

Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm FAMOUS!

Ok, not really. But, I am featured on the Keep a Breast website about their Treasured Chest program. Check it out!

http://www.keep-a-breast.org/blog/treasured-chest-program-supports-women-who-need-prophylactic-mastectomies-too/

I'd been in touch with the young survivor advocate at the organization and she asked for me to write a few words and for pictures of the whole process. I'm glad to get it out that women who need PBM's can take advantage of this wonderful program!

No comments:

Post a Comment